UWCL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of today’s women’s Champions League matches between Manchester City vs Barcelona and Wolfsburg vs Chelsea.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline. An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups – MCI-W vs BAR-W:
Manchester City: Roebuck; Bronze, Dahlkemper, Greenwood, Morgan; Mewis, Walsh, Weir; Hemp, Kelly, White.
Barcelona: Paños; Torrejón, Pereira, León, Ouahabi; Bonmatí, Guijarro, Putellas; Graham Hansen/Martens, Caldentey, Oshoala.
Team News & Match Tips – MCI-W vs BAR-W:
- Steph Houghton is out injured for Manchester City. Demi Stokes is also a doubt.
- Jennifer Hermoso and Hamraoui are out injured for FC Barcelona.
- My Verdict: Barcelona defeated Manchester City 3-0 in the quarter-final first leg in the UWCL last week. Manchester City will need to attack in order to progress and Barcelona can catch them on the break. I am backing both teams to score in this one.
- Interesting Fact: City have lost their last 3 ties against Spanish opposition in the UWCL.
- My Prediction: Manchester City 1-2 Barcelona
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Head to Head) – MCI-W vs BAR-W:
Probable Lineups – WOL-W vs CHE-W:
Wolfsburg: Katarzyna Kiedrzynek; Kathrin Hendrich, Dominique Janssen, Sara Doorsoun, Felicitas Rauch; Lena Oberdorf, Zsanett Jakabfi; Alexandra Popp, Fridolina Rolfo, Svenja Huth; Ewa Pajor/Karina Saevik.
Chelsea: Ann-Katrin Berger; Hannah Blundell, Millie Bright, Magdalena Eriksson, Jonna Andersson; Ji Soyun, Melanie Leupolz, Sophie Ingle; Pernille Harder, Samantha Kerr, Francesca Kirby.
Team News & Match Tips – WOL-W vs CHE-W:
- Niamh Charles is unavailable for Chelsea against Wolfsburg.
- My Verdict: Wolfsburg have bettered Chelsea over the last 5 years at the European level. But with Harder and Kerr getting on the scoresheet, Chelsea picked up a narrow 2-1 win over Wolfsburg last week. This will be too close to call and I am backing a scored draw in this one as well.
- Interesting Fact: Three of Chelsea’s four previous campaigns have been ended by Wolfsburg, in the 2015/16 round of 16, 2016/17 round of 32 and 2017/18 semi-finals.
- My Prediction: Wolfsburg 1-1 Chelsea
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Head to Head) -WOL-W vs CHE-W:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11