ROS-W vs BAY-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of today’s women’s Champions League match between FC Rosengard and Bayern Munich.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline. An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups – ROS-W vs BAY-W:
Rosengard: Labbe; Berglund, Viggosdottir, Wik/Bjorn; Veje, Cankovic, Schough, Seger, Brown; Troelsgaard, Larsson.
Bayern Munich: Benkarth; Hegering, Wenninger, Ilestedt, Glas; Magull, Zadrazil, Dallmann; Buhl, Beerensteyn, Schuller.
Team News & Match Tips – ROS-W vs BAY-W:
- Anna Anvegard and Ria Oling are unavailable for Rosengard tonight.
- Ivana Rudelic and Jovana Damnjanovic are unavailable for Bayern Munich tonight.
- My Verdict: Bayern Munich are expected to comfortably progress to the next round at the expense of Rosengard after picking up a comfortable 3-0 win in the first leg.
- Interesting Fact 1: Bayern Munich and Rosengård have both been in one previous semi-final.
- Interesting Fact 2: Bayern Munich have won all of their league matches in the Bundesliga this season.
- My Prediction: Rosengard 0-3 Bayern Munich
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Head to Head):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Head to Head – Small Risk):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11