WOL vs SOU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Wolves and Southampton.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Wolves: Patricio; Boly, Coady, Kilman; Semedo, Dendoncker, Neves/Moutinho, Marcal; Traore/Podence, Jimenez, Neto.
Southampton: McCarthy; Walker-Peters, Bednarek, Vestergaard, Bertrand; Armstrong, Ward-Prowse, Romeu, Djenepo; Walcott, Adams.
Team News & Match Tips – WOL vs SOU:
- Wolves manager Nuno mentioned that there were some niggling issues in his squad. He did not mention any names, however. Ait-Nouri is a doubt and one senior Wolves player has covid. Coady is 50/50 to start after coming into contact with a covid positive person 10 days ago.
- Danny Ings is out injured for Southampton.
- My Verdict: Wolves have struggled to score goals this season but have managed to eek out wins by narrow scorelines. It is an understatement to say that they have been unreliable in front of goal this season.
- After losing their opening two league games this season, Southampton have bounced back spectacularly by winning 5 and drawing 1 of their subsequent 6 fixtures.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This should be an exciting match between two quality sides. Southampton are in great form while Wolves are excellent at home. Southampton’s aggressive pressing and high-line may suit Wolves on the counter-attack tonight. I am going for a narrow Wolves win but will back both teams to get on the scoresheet.
- Interesting Stat 1: Wolves have kept a league-high 13 clean sheets in the Premier League in 2020.
- Interesting Stat 2: Only Manchester United have earned more Premier League away points in 2020 than Southampton.
- Interesting Stat 3: Wolves have kept eight clean sheets in their last ten Premier League home games.
- Interesting Stat 4: Raul Jimenez has scored half of Wolves’ eight Premier League goals this season.
- [Stats Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: Wolves 2-1 Southampton
My team to face Southampton 👇 #WWFC
— 🐺 WeAreWolves 🐺 (@WeAreWolves_com) November 21, 2020
Wolves: Jimenez, Traore, Podence, Neves, Neto, Moutinho, Ait-Nouri, Boly
Southampton: Ward-Prowse, Che Adams, Armstrong, Romeu, Walker-Peters
— Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) November 22, 2020
- Che Adams
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11