WOL vs SEV – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Europa League match between Wolves and Sevilla.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Wolves: Rui Patrício; Boly, Coady, Saïss; Doherty, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Neves, Vinagre; Jimenez, Jota/Traore.
Sevilla: Bono; Navas, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Reguilón; Fernando, Banega, Oliver Torres/Jordán; Ocampos, Munir, En-Nesyri/De Jong.
Team News & Match Tips – WOL vs SEV:
- Gudelj is unavailable for Sevilla tonight.
- Daniel Podence is suspended for Wolves while Jonny Otto is out injured.
- My Verdict: Sevilla head into this match on the back of some excellent form towards the end of their domestic campaign. Sevilla were superb against Roma in the Round of 16 and they will be in confident mood heading into tonight’s match.
- Wolves finished their league campaign after picking up just 2 wins from their last 5 matches. They were lucky to keep a clean sheet against Olympiacos in their Round of 16 match-up last week. They will be hoping to capitalize on the knockout format of the tournament and spring an upset tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Sevilla are the most successful side in the history of the Europa League and the UEFA Cup. They have a proper pedigree in this competition. They were excellent against Roma and will be slight favourites to win tonight. However, Wolves have some world-class talent in their ranks and they can upset any team of their day.
- Interesting Fact 1: This is the first official game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Sevilla.
- Interesting Fact 2: No team has won more Europa League/UEFA Cup titles than Sevilla.
- Interesting Fact 3: Sevilla are unbeaten in their last 18 matches in all competitions.
- Interesting Fact 4: Wolves will play a quarter-final match in a European competition for the first time since 1971-72.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- My Prediction: Wolves 1-2 Sevilla
Wolves: Jimenez, Traore, Neves, Doherty, Neto, Neves, Moutinho
Sevilla: Banega, De Jong, Joan Jordan, Ocampos (P), Jesus Navas
- Raul Jimenez
- Jesus Navas
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11