WOL vs PYN – In this article, we will give you the Best Dream11 Combination, Team News, Probable Lineups and Fantasy Tips for the UEFA Europa League qualifier 2nd Leg between Wolves and FC Pyunik.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.15 – 11.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Probable Lineups (Updated):
Wolves: Ruddy; Vallejo, Kilman, Coady; Vinagre, Saiss, Moutinho, Traore; Gibbs-White; Neto, Cutrone.
FC Pyunik: Dragojevic; Stankov, Zhestokov, Belov, Manucharyan; Mkrtchyan, Efimov, Simonyan; Vardanyan, Shevchuk; Miranyan.
— Wolves (@Wolves) August 15, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- This match is a UEFA Europa League Qualifier 2nd Leg.
- The 1st leg ended in a 4-0 win for Wolves.
- The Wolves lineup is very uncertain.
- FC Pyunik finished 2nd in the Armenian Premier League last season.
- Robert Hakobyan is out injured for Pyunik.
- My Prediction: Wolves 3-0 Pyunik.
— FC Pyunik (@FC_Pyunik) August 15, 2019
Important Players for Pyunik:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League)(Updated):
- You may captain Cutrone in place of Traore. Equally good picks I feel.
- You may pick Neto or Saiss in place of Vinagre. All equally great picks.
- You may pick Moutinho in place of Gibbs-White. Moutinho might get substituted early.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Mid-Size League)(Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11