WOL vs NEW – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Wolves and Newcastle United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 9.30 – 10.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Wolves: Patricio; Boly, Coady, Kilman; Semedo, Neves/Moutinho, Dendoncker, Saiss; Traore, Jimenez, Neto/Podence.
Newcastle United: Darlow; Krafth, Lascelles, Schar, Fernandez, Lewis; Fraser/Almiron, Shelvey, Hendrick, Saint-Maximin; Wilson.
Team News & Match Tips – WOL vs NEW:
- Wolves manager Nuno mentioned that there were some niggling issues in his squad. He did not mention any names, however.
- Newcastle goalkeeper Karl Darlow is 50/50 for this match. Their Number 1 goalkeeper Martin Dubravka is out injured. Ritchie is also injured whereas Hayden is a major doubt.
- My Verdict: Wolves have struggled to score goals this season but have managed to eeke out wins by narrow scorelines. Newcastle have put in varying displays this season so far and it is difficult to judge what kind of performance they will put in tonight. Newcastle are generally compact away from home and I expect to frustrate Wolves tonight. However, given their superior attacking quality, I am backing Wolves to edge this one and possibly get a clean sheet as well.
- Interesting Stat 1: Newcastle United have conceded more shots on target than any other Premier League team this season.
- Interesting Stat 2: Seven of the 10 Premier League meetings between these two sides have ended in draws, with six of those games – including the last three – ending 1-1.
- Interesting Stat 3: Wolves have kept seven clean sheets in their past nine Premier League home games.
- Interesting Stat 4: Callum Wilson can become the first player to score in each of Newcastle’s opening three away matches in a Premier League season. [Stats Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: Wolves 2-0 Newcastle United
Wolves: Jimenez, Traore, Podence, Neves, Neves, Moutinho, Saiss
Newcastle United: Wilson, Saint-Maximin, Almiron, Fraser, Shelvey
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11