WOL vs FRK – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Bundesliga match between Wolfsburg and Eintracht Frankfurt.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.30 – 12.50 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Wolfsburg: Casteels – R. Baku, Lacroix, Brooks, Roussillon – X. Schlager, Arnold – Joao Victor/Ginczek, Philipp, Brekalo – Weghorst.
Eintracht Frankfurt: Trapp – Abraham, Hinteregger, Ndicka – Sow, Rode – Durm, Kamada, Kostic – Dost, Silva.
Team News & Match Tips – WOL vs FRK:
- Bruma, Kasten, Klinger, Malli, Mehmedi and Steffen are unavailable for Wolfsburg.
- Ache, Brugger, Cavar, Fahrnberger, Makanda and Willems are unavailable for Eintracht tonight.
- My Verdict: Eintracht Frankfurt endured a very inconsistent league campaign last season. They briefly flirted with relegation last season but ended the season with a bang. Eintracht generally score as well as conceded a lot of goals.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This is another match where the result is not as straight forward as we may think it is. Two decent sides will clash tonight and either of them could win by a handsome margin. Wolfsburg are unbeaten so far whereas Eintracht have lost just once this season. I am going for a scored draw between these two sides.
- Interesting Fact 1: In the last seven games between two clubs, there has been no home win – six away wins and a draw.
- Interesting Fact 2: Wolfsburg have drawn six matches this season while Eintracht have drawn seven.
- Interesting Fact 3: The Bundesliga featured more goals per match than any of the top 5 European leagues last season.
- Interesting Fact 4: Head to Head – 18 Wolfsburg wins, 11 draws, 7 Eintracht wins.
- Interesting Fact 5: Wolfsburg are the only unbeaten team in the Bundesliga this season except for Leverkusen.
- My Prediction: Wolfsburg 2-2 Eintracht Frankfurt
Wolfsburg: Weghorst (P), Steffen, Arnold, Brekalo, Mehmedi, Mbabu
Eintracht Frankfurt: Andre Silva (P), Kamada, Bas Dost, Hinteregger, Zuber
- Bas Dost
- Andre Silva
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11