WLF vs LAK – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Austrian League match between Wolfsberger and LASK.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 8.15 – 8.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Wolfsberger Kofler – Novak, D. Baumgartner, Rnic, Schmitz – Jojic, M. Leitgeb, Liendl, Schmid – Weissman, Dieng.
LASK: A. Schlager – Ramsebner, Trauner, Wiesinger – Ranftl, Holland, Michorl, Renner – Frieser, Klauss, Tetteh.
Team News & Match Tips – WLF vs LAK:
- Potzmann and Goiginger will be unavailable for LASK tonight.
- Sprangler and Peric will be unavailable for Wolfsberger tonight.
- My Verdict: Before the coronavirus-enforced break, LASK were on top of the Austrian League table. However, after breaking the league’s health protocols, LASK were handed a 6-point deduction. LASK won 17 of their 22 league matches in the regular season but they suffered a shock 2-1 home loss to Hartberg.
- Hosts Wolfsberger are currently placed 2nd in the Austrian League’s championship round table. Last week, they beat Sturm Graz to climb past LASK in the league table.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- LASK lost last weekend against Hartberg but they were unlucky to not score more goals against their opponents. Wolfsberger, on the other hand, were slightly lucky to win against 10-men Sturm Graz. Given LASK’s sensational away record, I am backing them to get the win.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- Interesting Fact 1: LASK has won 3 of their last 4 matches against Wolfsberger at their home.
- Interesting Fact 2: LASK won every single one of their away fixtures in the league this season (11 wins) while conceding just 5 goals.
- My Prediction: Wolfsberger 2-2 LASK
Wolfsberger: Weissman, Liendl, Schmid, Novak, Jojic, Schmitz
LASK: Klauss (P), Michorl, Frieser, Tetteh, Ranftl, Holland, Renner
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11