WIL vs VTE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination for the Dutch League match between Willem II and Vitesse Arnhem.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and revised Dream11 combination will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the official final lineups are released (Between 11.15 – 11.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Probable Lineups (Updated):
Willem II: Wellenreuther; Lewis, Peters, Holmen, Heerkens; Saddiki, Llonch, Dankerlui; Nunnely, Vrousai, Köhlert.
Vitesse Arnhem: Pasveer; Karavaev, Doekhi, Obispo, Clark; Tannane, Serero, Bero, Grot; Matavz, Linssen.
— AD.nl/sportwereld (@ADSportwereld) August 10, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Vitesse Arnhem have won only four of the seventeen away games in the previous year.
- Hilary Gong is out injured while Riechedly Bazoer is suspended for Vitesse.
- Greek attacker Vangelis Pavlidis is out injured for Willem II.
- Vitesse finished 5th last season while Willem II finished 10th last season.
- My Prediction: Willem 1-2 Vitesse.
— Vitesse (@MijnVitesse) August 10, 2019
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
Willem II: Vrousai, Nunnely, Köhlert, Lewis
Vitesse Arnhem: Linssen, Matavz, Bero, Foor, Karavaev, Clark
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Medium Risk – Small League)(Updated):
- You may pick Saddiki in place of Kohlert.
- You may pick Grot in place of Nunnely.
- You may pick Doekhi or Tannane in place of Serrero.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Higher Risk – Mid-Size League)(Updated):
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11