WHU vs SHF – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between West Ham United and Sheffield United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.00 – 11.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
West Ham United: Fabianski; Coufal, Dawson, Balbuena/Diop, Cresswell; Rice, Soucek; Bowen, Lingard, Benrahma; Fornals/Antonio.
Sheffield United: Ramsdale; Basham, Egan, Ampadu; Lowe, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Bogle; McGoldrick, McBurnie/Burke.
Team News & Match Tips – WHU vs SHF:
- Masuaku, Ogbonna and Yarmolenko are ruled out for West Ham while Antonio, Balbuena and Diop are doubts.
- Berge, O’Connell and Robinson are out injured Sheffield United tonight.
- My Verdict: Sheffield United have picked up just 11 points this season. They need to start picking up wins soon if they are to survive in the Premier League next season.
- West Ham have been one of the most impressive sides in the Premier League this season. They have defended very well and have also been potent upfront.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This could be a cagey encounter between high-flying West Ham and a rejuvenated Sheffield United side. I am going for a narrow West Ham win but I won’t be surprised if Sheffield United put up a proper fight and spoil West ham’s clean sheet hopes.
- Interesting Fact 1: West Ham’s total of 39 points is their highest at this stage of a top-flight campaign for 35 years.
- Interesting Fact 2: The Hammers are unbeaten in their past 19 league games against side in the bottom half, winning 11 of those matches.
- Interesting Fact 3: They have scored 12 goals from corners and indirect free-kicks in this season’s Premier League, more than any other side.
- Interesting Fact 4: The Blades have won three of their past six league and cup games, alternating between victory and defeat. [Stats Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: West Ham United 2-1 Sheffield United
West Ham United: Antonio, Bowen, Cresswell, Soucek, Lingard, Coufal, Ogbonna
Sheffield United: Lundstram, Basham, Baldock, Stevens, Egan, McGoldrick
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Medium Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11