WAT vs SHFF – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the English Championship match between Watford and Sheffield Wednesday.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 7.00 – 7.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Watford: Bachmann; Kiko Femenia, Kabasele, Sierralta, Masina; Chalobah, Will Hughes; Cleverley, Zinckernagel, Joao Pedro; Success.
Sheffield Wednesday: Westwood; Urhoghide, Lees, Borner; Palmer, Pelupessy, Bannan, Reach; Paterson, Windass; Rhodes.
Team News & Match Tips – WAT vs SHFF:
- Ismaila Sarr is a doubt for Watford. Troy Deeney is out injured. Sema and Gray are doubts as well and may feature off the bench.
- Cameron Dawson, Moses Odubajo and Chey Dunkley are all out injured for Sheffield Wednesday.
- My Verdict: Sheffield Wednesday are in a relegation fight while Watford are fighting for a place at the top of the Championship table.
- Watford have been in tremendous form over the last couple of months in the EFL Championship. They have been able to grind out the wins even when they have not performed well.
- Sheffield Wednesday are struggling to score goals and are also leaky at the back. However, their new manager Darren Moore engineered a superb 2-1 win over Barnsley before the international break.
- Sheffield Wednesday’s new manager bounce may give them some hope of doing well tonight. However, given the huge difference between these two teams in the league table, we will back Watford to win tonight.
- Interesting Stat 1: Watford have won 9 of their last 10 matches in the Championship.
- Interesting Stat 2: Sheffield Wednesday have not defeated Watford since 2013.
- My Prediction: Watford 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday
- Joao Pedro
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11