WAT vs LEI – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Watford and Leicester City.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 4.30 – 5.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Watford: Foster; Kiko Femenia, Dawson/Kabasele, Cathcart, Holebas/Masina; Chalobah, Capoue; Hughes/Pereyra, Doucoure, Sarr; Deeney.
Leicester City: Schmeichel; Justin, Soyuncu, Evans, Chilwell; Ndidi; Albrighton, Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes; Vardy.
Team News & Match Tips – WAT vs LEI:
- Dennis Praet and Ayoze Perez are injury doubts for Leicester City. Ricardo Pereira is a long-term injury absentee.
- Isaac Success, Gerard Deulofeu and Daryl Janmaat are out injured for Watford.
- My Verdict: Leicester City got a major boost when they defeated Birmingham City in the FA Cup and thrashed Aston Villa 4-0 in the Premier League before the lockdown.
- Watford are in a relegation fight. Expect these teams to test top sides like Leicester City more than some other sides who are safe in mid-table. Before the lockdown, Watford inflicted an astonishing 3-0 defeat on league leaders Liverpool at Vicarage Road in their last home match.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Watford are one of those teams whose home form may suffer due to the absence of their home supporters in the stadium. Leicester City will be raring to go and continue their excellent league campaign. I am backing them to win but a clean sheet is not a guarantee.
- Interesting Stat 1: If Jamie Vardy scores tonight against Watford, it will be his 100th Premier League goal.
- Interesting Stat 2: Watford have won 2-1 in each of their last 3 home Premier League matches against Leicester City.
- Interesting Stat 3: Watford have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 home matches in all competitions.
- Interesting Stat 4: Jamie Vardy has scored in each of Leicester City’s last 4 Premier League matches against Watford.
- My Prediction: Watford 1-2 Leicester City
Watford: Deeney, Sarr, Doucoure, Capoue, Pereyra, Kiko
Leicester City: Vardy, Maddison, Chilwell, Barnes, Iheanacho
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11