WAS vs HOU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Line-ups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the NBA match between the Washington Wizards and Houston Rockets.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Date & Venue:
Match Timing: 31 October 2019, 5:30 AM IST
Venue: Capital One Arena
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Houston are ranked 8th in the Western Conference. They lost their match on opening day against the Bucks. But since then Harden and Westbrook have made it difficult for their opponents and recorded 2 straight wins.
Won: 2 (Oklahoma, Pelicans)
Loss: 1 (Bucks)
Wizards are ranked 11th in the Eastern Conference. They had three away games so far and will be playing their first home match tomorrow. Their results were quite below par with having won only 1 from their first 3.
Won: 1 (Oklahoma)
Loss: 2 (Dallas, Spurs)
Out of their last 10 meetings, Houston have won 6 times and Wizards won 4.
They both won their home games against each other.
20 Dec 18: Houston 136-118 Wizards
27 Nov 18: Houston 131-135 Wizards
- Harden and Westbrook are averaging 29.3 and 24.3 PPG this season. They will cause the Wizards major chunk of problems.
- Gerald Green misses rest of the season due to injury.
- Capela and Tucker will start as regulars alongside the stalwarts (Harden and Westbrook). They are skilful players and these four can take this team to great heights.
- D House is in a very good form and averaging 0.80 PPG. He can be a good pick as a substitute.
Washington Wizards :
- Beal would be a crucial player for them and if Wizards must win this game, Beal will have to put a world-class display in this match.
- J. Miles is recovering from the foot injury and won’t be available.
- Smith will face difficulties scoring against this Houston defence.
- Hachimura can play an important role tomorrow and can rake in some points here and there.
- Bryant will be exciting to watch. But the bottom line is whether he will be able to perform against this strong opponent.
Washington Wizards – Hachimura, Bonga, Beal, Smith, Bryant
Houston Rockets –House, Tucker, Capela, Harden, Westbrook
Captain Choice: Harden, Westbrook
Match Prediction: A win for the Houston Rockets
Match Tip: Harden and Westbrook look unstoppable. They will be leading their side to another victory. Wizards must bring something out of their magic hat in order to take this game home.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11