VIT vs SCP – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Portuguese League match between Vitoria Guimaraes and Sporting CP.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.30 – 1.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Vitória Guimarães: Douglas; García, Venâncio, Bondarenko, Hanin; Joao Carlos Teixeira, Pepe, Poha; Edwards, Duarte, Davidson.
Sporting CP: Maximiano; Mathieu, Llori, Coates; Ristovski, Battaglia, Eduardo, Acuña; Plata, Sporar, Vietto.
Team News & Match Tips – VIT vs SCP:
- Sacko is suspended while Andre Andre, Wendel, Luiz Phellype, Pedro Henrique and Joelson Fernandes are all out injured for this match.
- My Verdict: Hosts Vitoria Guimaraes are 7th in the league table. They are in firm contention for a place in the UEFA Europa League next season. Vitoria won 4 of their last 5 matches in the league before the coronavirus-induced break.
- Visitors Sporting CP are currently 4th in the Liga NOS. They appointed a new manager just before the league was suspended after they crashed out of the Europa League. Their form before the suspension was not too good.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- There is no clear favourite to win this match. Both teams will miss some key individuals in this match through injury and suspension. With home advantage being effectively negated, Sporting CP have a good chance of getting something out of this match.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- Interesting Fact 1: In the last 11 games between these two teams, Vitoria only won once – that was last season when they defeated Sporting 1-0 at home.
- Interesting Fact 2: Sporting haven’t won their last four away games in all competition (3 defeats, 1 draw).
- My Prediction: Vitoria Guimaraes 1-1 Sporting CP
Vitoria Guimaraes: Texeira, Davidson, Edwards, Duarte, Hanin
Sporting CP: Vietto, Sporar, Acuna, Coates, Plata, Ristovski, Mathieu
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11