VER vs INT – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Serie A match between Hellas Verona and Inter Milan.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Hellas Verona: Silvestri; Rrahmani, Gunter, Kumbulla; Faraoni, Amrabat, Veloso, Lazovic; Pessina, Verre; Di Carmine.
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Godin, De Vrij, Skriniar; Candreva, Gagliardini, Brozovic, Young; Eriksen/Borja Valero; Sanchez/Lautaro, Lukaku.
Team News & Match Tips – VER vs INT:
- Zaccagni, Borini and Pazzini are unavailable for Hellas Verona tonight.
- Bastoni, Barella and D’Ambrosio are unavailable for Inter Milan tonight.
- My Verdict: Inter Milan, the 2nd best defensive team in Serie A, faces an inconsistent but dangerous Hellas Verona side in Serie A tonight.
- Inter Milan are currently in a 4-horse title race with Juventus, Atalanta and Lazio this season. However, Inter dropped a lot of points before and after the coronavirus break and they cannot afford to drop points against Verona tonight.
- Verona lost to bottom side Brescia last week. They are a very, very solid side defensively. They can be very difficult to break down. Only Juventus, Inter and Lazio have conceded lesser goals than Verona this season.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Inter’s away record is very good this season. Verona’s home record, however, is also very impressive. This can be a cagey encounter between two defensively solid sides. I am backing Inter to nick this one by a single goal.
- Interesting Fact 1: Inter Milan have not lost against Hellas in Serie A since 1992 (14 wins, 3 draws)
- Interesting Fact 2: Inter Milan have lost as many matches in the last seven league matches as they have in the previous 35 rounds of Serie A (3 defeats).
- Interesting Fact 3: Only Atalanta (34) gained more away points than Inter (32) in this Serie A. in addition, no team has conceded fewer goals than the Nerazzurri away from home (15).
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- My Prediction: Hellas Verona 1-2 Inter Milan
Hellas Verona: Di Carmine (P), Veloso, Lazovic, Faraoni, Pessina, Verre
Inter Milan: Lukaku, Lautaro, Sanchez, Young, Brozovic, Borja Valero
- Skriniar/De Vrij
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head (Inter Clean Sheet):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (No Inter Clean Sheet):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11