VER vs EMP – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Serie A match between Hellas Verona and Empoli.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Hellas Verona: Montipò; Ceccherini, Günter, Dawidowicz; Faraoni, Veloso, Tameze, Lazovic; Caprari, Barak; Simeone.
Empoli: Vicario; Stojanovic, Tonelli, Viti, Marchizza; Zurkowski, Ricci/Stulac, Bandinelli; Henderson; Cutrone/Di Francesco, Pinamonti.
Team News & Match Tips – VER vs EMP:
- Kalinic and Bessa are unavailable for Hellas Verona tonight.
- My Verdict: Both teams head into this match level on points. However, given Hellas Verona’s recent home form, I will back them to edge this one.
- My Prediction: Hellas Verona 2-1 Empoli
- Six of the eight matches between Verona and Empoli in Serie A ended 1-0: four for Empoli and two for Verona.
- Empoli have won the highest share of their points away from home among all Serie A sides this season (75% – 12/16).
- Empoli have made the most open play crosses in Serie A this season (190), while Verona have made the fewest (98).
- Giovanni Simeone has found the net nine times this season – with another goal he could become only the third Verona player to reach double figures in his first season with Hellas in Serie A in the era of three points per win.
- Verona striker Gianluca Caprari has scored three goals in his four Serie A appearances against Empoli.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11