USA-W vs THL-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between the USA and Thailand.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
USA: Naeher; O’Hara, Ertz, Dahlkemper, Dunn; Lavelle, Mewis, Horan; Heath, Morgan, Rapinoe.
Thailand: Charoenying; Phetwiset, Chinwong, Saenkhun, Srangthaisong; Phancha, Boothduang; Sungngoen, Intamee, Thongsombut; Nildhamrong (Miranda Nild).
— FIFA Women's World Cup (@FIFAWWC) June 11, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- USA are ranked 1st in the FIFA rankings while Thailand are ranked 34th in the world.
- USA won the World Cup in 2015 and are favourites to win this time as well.
- Last World Cup’s joint golden boot winner Carli Lloyd will most likely only be used as a rotation player.
- USA striker Alex Morgan is the hot favourite to win the Golden Boot this year.
- Last time the USA played Thailand, the Americans won by a 9-0 scoreline. Expect the USA to win tonight very, very, very comfortably.
USA: Alex Morgan, Julie Ertz, Crystal Dunn, Tobin Heath
Thailand: Orathai Srimanee, Kanjana Sungngoen, Suchawadee Nildhamrong
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
Alternate Pick: You may pick & Vice-Captain Rapinoe in place of Heath
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11