USA-W vs SPA-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between the USA and Spain.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 8.30 – 8.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Probable Lineups (updated):
USA: Naeher; O’Hara, Sauerbrunn, Dahlkemper, Dunn; Lavelle, Mewis, Ertz; Heath, Morgan, Rapinoe.
Spain: Paños; Corredera, Paredes, León, Leila; Torrecilla, Losada, Guijarro; Lucia Garcia, Putellas, Hermoso.
For the Red, White and Blue ✊
Coming at you from Reims, your #USWNT Starting XI.
— U.S. Soccer WNT (@USWNT) June 24, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Alex Morgan and Julie Ertz are expected to recover from their knocks and start against Spain.
- The USA are ranked 1st in the FIFA rankings while Spain are ranked 13th in the world.
- The USA won the World Cup in 2015 and are the favourites to win this time as well.
- Last time these two teams met, Spain lost 1-0 to the USA.
- My Prediction: USA 3-1 Spain.
USA: Alex Morgan, Morgan Rapinoe, Crystal Dunn, Tobin Heath, Mewis
Spain: Jennifer Hermoso, Alexia Putellas, Irene Paredes, Nahikari Garcia
Best Dream11 Combination (Medium Risk)(Updated):
- Heath in place of Rapinoe
- Mewis in place of Lavelle
- Torecilla or Putella in place of Hermoso
- You may vice-captain Mewis, Horan, Lavelle or Heath in place of Rapinoe
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11