USA-W vs FRA-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between the USA and France.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
USA: Naeher – O’hara, Dahlkemper, Sauerbrunn, Dunn – Lavelle, Ertz, Mewis – Heath, Morgan, Rapinoe.
France: Bouhaddi – Torrent, Mbock, Renard, Majri – Bussaglia, Henry – Diani, Thiney, Le Sommer – Gauvin.
— FIFA Women's World Cup (@FIFAWWC) June 28, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- The USA is ranked 1st in the FIFA rankings while France is ranked 4th in the world.
- The USA won the World Cup in 2015 and is the No. 1 favourite to win this time as well.
- France is the host nation for this World Cup.
- Le Sommer and Rapinoe are on penalties for their respective sides.
- According to me, the winner of this match wins the Women’s World Cup.
- This is a very, very, very difficult match to predict and can go either way.
- My Prediction: USA 3-2 France.
USA: Alex Morgan, Rapinoe, Mewis, Lavelle, Dunn
France: Le Sommer, Diani, Renard, Gauvin, Mbock
Best Dream11 Combination (Medium Risk)(Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination (High Risk)(Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11