USA-W vs ENG-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between the USA and England.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
USA: Naeher; O’Hara, Dahlkemper, Sauerbrunn, Dunn; Lavelle, Ertz, Horan; Heath, Morgan, Press.
England: Telford; Bronze, Houghton, Bright, Stokes; Walsh, Scott, Parris, Daly; Mead, White.
— FIFA Women's World Cup (@FIFAWWC) July 2, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- The USA is ranked 1st in the FIFA rankings while England is ranked 3rd in the world.
- The USA won the World Cup in 2015 and is the No. 1 favorite to win this time as well.
- This is one of the strongest England sides in decades.
- White, Morgan and Rapinoe will be competing for the Golden Boot.
- According to me, the winner of this match wins the Women’s World Cup.
- My Prediction: USA 2-1 England.
USA: Alex Morgan, Rapinoe, Mewis, Lavelle, Dunn
England: Bronze, White, Kirby, Duggan
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- Important: Bench players like Rapinoe, Lloyd, Kirby and Duggan may make a massive impact off the bench.
- Vice-Captain Press in place of White
- Captain White in place of Morgan
Best Dream11 Combination (Risky)(With Rapinoe who is not starting):
Note: Do NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11