ULS vs SSMG – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Korean League match between Ulsan Hyundai and Sangju Sangmu.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 9.30 – 9.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Ulsan Hyundai: Jo Hyeon Woo; Kim Tae Hwan, Jeong Seung Hyun, Bulthuis, Davidson; Shin Jin Ho/Koh Myeong-jin, Yoon Bit Garam, Lee Sang-heon; Lee Chung-yong, Bjorn Johnsen, Junior Negrao.
Sangju Sangmu: Byeong-Kuen-Hwang; Sang uh Kang, Kyung Won Kwon, Byeong-Hyeon-Park, Jae-Uh-Bae; Jin-Hyeok-Kim, Chang-Jin-Mun, Chang Dong Lee, Dong-Su-Lee; Seon-Min-Moon, Seong- Uk-Jin.
Team News & Match Tips – ULS vs SSMG:
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Korean League in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- A maximum of 4 foreign players are allowed in the playing XI of each K-League side.
- The K-League season is divided into 3 parts. The regular season has 2 phases while the championship-relegation round happens in the final month of the season. This will, however, be a reduced season.
- My Verdict: Home side Ulsan finished as the runners-up of the K-League last season. They finished level on points with champions Jeonbuk and scored just one goal less than them last season.
- Visitors Sangju Sangmu finished 7th in the K-League last season.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Sangju Sangmu will be relegated to the second division at the end of this season. They are a military club.
- Last year’s runners-up Ulsan Hyundai will be heavy favourites to win this match at home.
- Interesting Stat 1: Ulsan have won 18, drawn six and lost three of their last 27 home matches with Sangju.
- Interesting Stat 2: Ulsan thrashed Sangju 5-1 at home last season.
- My Prediction: Ulsan Hyundai 2-0 Sangju Sangmu
Ulsan Hyundai: Lee Chung-yong, Bjorn Johnsen, Jeong Seung-hyun, Junior Negrao, Kim Tae Hwan
Sangju Sangmu: Seon-Min-Moon, Seong- Uk-Jin, Kwon Kwon-won, Jin-Hyeok-Kim
- Junior Negrao
- Lee Chung-yong/Bjorn Johnsen
- Kim Tae Hwan
- Yoon Bit Garam
- Seong- Uk-Jin
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 1:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 2:
Note: DO NOT copy these teams. These teams are just templates. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11