UKR vs FRA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA World Cup Qualifier between Ukraine and France.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.15 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Ukraine: Pyatov – Karavayev, Zabarny, Matvienko, Mikolenko – Sobol, Sidorchuk, Zinchenko, Yarmolenko (c) – Malinovsky – Yaremchuk.
France: Lloris – Dubois, Varane, Kimpembe, Digne – Coman, Pogba, Tchouaméni, Rabiot/Martial – Griezmann, Benzema.
Team News & Match Tips – UKR vs FRA:
- Mbappé, Koundé, Lucas Hernandez, Pavard, Upamecano, Kanté and Tolisso are all unavailable for France tonight.
- Bushchan, Trubin, Buyalskyi, Dovbyk and Lunin are unavailable for Ukraine tonight.
- My Verdict: Even without Kylian Mbappe, France have the necessary firepower to overcome a fragile Ukrainian backline.
- Interesting Fact 1: France have lost only 3 of their last 42 matches in all competitions.
- My Prediction: Ukraine 1-2 France
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11