UKR vs ENG – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 match between Ukraine and England.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Ukraine: Bushchan; Zabarnyi, Kryvtsov, Matvienko; Karavaev, Sydorchuk, Malinovskiy/Shaparenko, Stepanenko, Zinchenko; Yarmolenko, Yaremchuk.
England: Pickford; Walker, Stones, Maguire, Shaw; Rice, Phillips; Sancho, Mount, Sterling; Kane.
Team News & Match Tips – UKR vs ENG:
- Artem Besedin is out injured for Ukraine tonight.
- My Verdict: Ukraine have a young, dynamic squad that impressed in their opening two matches but they struggled against Austria. Ukraine knocked out a talented Sweden side that was unbeaten in the Euros up till then.
- England produced a fantastic defence display to knock out Germany from the Euros at Wembley last week. They have not conceded a single goal in the tournament so far.
- I will back the English to edge this one in Rome.
- Interesting Fact: There has been only one match between England and Ukraine in a major international tournament. The game in question was a Euro 2012 match that ended in a 1-0 victory for England and featured Ukraine’s current manager Andriy Shevchenko.
- My Prediction: Ukraine 0-2 England
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11