UFA vs KSS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Russian Premier League match between FC Ufa and Krylya Sovetov.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 3.30 – 3.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
Ufa: Belenov; Putsko, Alikin, Tabidze; Sukhov, Aliyev, Karp, Fomin; Igboun, Thill; Kozlov.
Krylya Sovetov: Ryzhikov; Anyukov, Poluyakhtov, Karpov, Kombarov; Mijailovic, Gatcan; Ginsari, Zinkovsky, Kabutov; Sobolev.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Ufa lost a lot of major players to other clubs over the summer. Zhivoglyadov and Diveev, as well as midfielders Paurevic and Salatic, left the club. They have not been adequately replaced and hence Ufa may struggle early on in the season.
- FC Ufa finished 14th in the league table but survived relegation after winning their relegation-playoff match.
- Krylya Sovetov lost a lot of major players to other clubs in the summer transfer window – Rabiu, Sheydaev, Samardzhic, Samedov, Denisov, Shishkin, Ananidze and Vučijevic.
- Krylya Sovetov finished 13th in the RPL last season and are expected to struggle this season as well. They are one of the major contenders for relegation this season.
- No clear favourite to win this match.
- My Prediction: FC Ufa 2-2 Krylya Sovetov.
Ufa: Igboun, Karp, Fomin, Kozlov, Thill
Krylya Sovetov: Sobolev, Dmitri Kombarov, Terekhov
Best Dream11 Combination:
- You may vice-captain Kozlov in place of Igboun.
- You may pick Thill in place of Fomin.
- You may pick Mijailovic or Gatcan in place of Ginsari.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11