TUN vs ML – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the African Cup of Nations match between Tunisia and Mali.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 7.00 – 7.15 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Tunisia: Mouez Hassen; Hadadi, Meriah, Bronn, Kechrida; Skhiri, Chaalali; Khazri, Sliti, Badri; Yassine Khenissi.
Mali: Diarra; Traoré, Wague, Fofana, Koné; Samassekou, Coulibaly; Diaby, Haidara, Djenepo; Marega.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Tunisia is the 2nd-highest ranked (25) country in the AFCON 2019 while Mali are ranked 62nd by FIFA.
- There is no clear favorite to win this match.
- Youssef Msakni and Moussa Marega are on penalties for their respective sides.
- There are TWO players named Adama Traore in Mali. BOTH scored in the last match.
- My Prediction: Tunisia 1-1 Mali.
Tunisia: Wahbi Khazri, Youssef Msakni, Sliti, Skhiri
Mali: Marega, Adama Traore (No. 21), Abdoulaye Diaby, Khalifa Coulibaly
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- You may pick Khenissi in place of Diaby.
- You may captain Diaby in place of Marega.
- You may vice-captain Badri or Sliti in place of Khazri
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11