TUN vs MDG – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the African Cup of Nations match between Tunisia and Madagascar.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Tunisia: Mouez Hassen; Haddadi, Meriah, Bronn, Kechrida; Skhiri, Chaalali, Sassi; Khazri, Msakni, Khenissi.
Madagascar: Adrian; Metanire, Razakanantenaina, Fontaine, Mombris; Anicet, Amada, Ilaimaharitra; Carolus, Nomenjanahary, Andriatsima.
— FTF (@FTF_OFFICIELLE) July 11, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- FIFA Ranking: Tunisia – 25, Madagascar – 108.
- Tunisia is the 2nd-highest FIFA ranked country in the AFCON 2019.
- Tunisia have not won a single match in the tournament so far (4 draws).
- Tunisia will be clear favourites to win this match.
- However, Madagascar have surprised everyone in this tournament and cannot be taken lightly.
- This is Madagascar’s first ever AFCON campaign.
- My Prediction: Tunisia 2-0 Madagascar.
Tunisia: Wahbi Khazri, Youssef Msakni, Sliti, Skhiri
Madagascar: Andriatsima, Thomas Fontaine, Ilaimaharitra
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- You may pick Sassi, Kechrida or Skhiri in place of Msakni.
- Captaincy picks order – Khazri, Khenessi, Msakni, Andriatsima, Sassi, Carolus
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11