TOT vs LU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Leeds United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 5.30 – 6.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Tottenham Hotspur: Lloris; Aurier/Doherty, Alderweireld, Dier, Davies/Reguilon; Hojbjerg, Sissoko; Bergwijn, Ndombele, Son; Kane.
Leeds United: Meslier; Dallas, Ayling, Struijk, Alioski; Phillips; Raphinha, Rodrigo, Klich/Hernandez, Harrison; Bamford.
Team News & Match Tips – TOT vs LU:
- Koch and Llorente are out injured for Leeds. Cooper and Klich are doubts for this match.
- Bale and Lo Celso are out injured for Spurs.
- My Verdict: Tottenham Hotspur are winless in their last 4 league matches. They have struggled to score goals and have let in a few at the other end as well.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- What can we expect from Leeds United? They can batter quality teams and get battered by comparatively weaker teams. However, we can always expect Leeds United to have a go at the opposition.
- Expect a clash of styles at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium tonight. Leeds will attack whereas Spurs will look to hit them on the counter. The result of this match could be anything. However, I will back Jose and his boys to see out the Leeds threat tonight.
- Interesting Stat 1: Tottenham have gone four league matches without a win (D2, L2) – a fifth would be their longest such run under Jose Mourinho.
- Interesting Stat 2: Mourinho has only lost one of his 27 Premier League home matches against promoted sides (W21, D5).
- Interesting Stat 3: Leeds United have scored 30 Premier League goals this season – the only newly-promoted team to have more after their first 16 games of a season was Newcastle, with 31 in 1993-94. [Stats Source: BBC].
- My Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 Leeds United (or 1-0 Spurs)
Tottenham: Kane, Son, Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Lucas Moura, Aurier
Leeds United: Klich, Bamford, Phillips, Ayling, Dallas, Raphinha
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11