TOT vs CHE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Carabao Cup match between Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea.
Tottenham: Gazzaniga; Trippier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose; Winks, Sissoko; Son, Alli, Eriksen; Kane.
Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Hudson-Odoi/Willian, Morata, Hazard.
- Kovacic, Willian, Pedro and Giroud were all involved in training for Chelsea yesterday but their participation remains doubtful.
- Erik Lamela is back in contention after recovering from his recent illness.
- Jan Vertonghen and Mousa Dembele also returned to training.
- Cesc Fabregas had cramps in his calf towards the end of Saturday’s game in the FA Cup and the midfielder faces a late fitness test.
- Loftus-Cheek looks set for a period on the sidelines to help resolve a longstanding back problem.
- Lucas Moura, Eric Dier and Wanyama are all ruled out.
Best Dream11 Combination:
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11