TOT vs BHA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Tottenham Hotspur.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 4-4.15 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups (Updated):
Brighton: Ryan; Webster, Dunk, Burn; Montoya, Mooy, Stephens, Alzate; Gross; Connolly, Maupay.
Tottenham: Lloris; Sissoko, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Davies; Ndombele, Dier; Son, Lamela, Eriksen; Kane.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) October 5, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Serge Aurier is suspended for Spurs.
- Tottenham manager promised to make a lot of changes to the team that started against Bayern on Tuesday.
- Trossard, Duffy and Bernardo are injured for Brighton but Solly March is fit again.
- My Verdict: So how will Spurs react? They got humiliated 7-2 by Bayern Munich Munich in midweek and have not won an away match in the league since January. Something is clearly wrong with Tottenham this season. Either we get a superb performance from Tottenham or they capitulate yet again. It remains to be seen what happens.
- My Prediction: Brighton 1-2 Tottenham
? Here's how Albion line-up for this lunchtime's game with @SpursOfficial at the Amex.
— Brighton & Hove Albion ⚽️ (@OfficialBHAFC) October 5, 2019
Brighton: Maupay, Gross, Montoya, March
Tottenham: Kane, Lucas/Son, Eriksen, Davies
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League)(Updated):
- You may pick Mooy in place of Alzate.
- You may pick Ndombele in place of Lamela.
- You may pick Connolly in place of Maupay.
- You may pick Alderweireld in place of Lamela and go for a full Tottenham defence.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League)(Updated):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11