TOT vs ARS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 8.30 – 9.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Tottenham: Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies; Sissoko, Winks; Lucas, Lo Celso, Son; Kane.
Arsenal: Martinez; Mustafi, Luiz, Kolasinac; Bellerin, Ceballos, Xhaka, Tierney; Saka, Lacazette/Pepe, Aubameyang.
Team News & Match Tips – TOT vs ARS:
- Eddie Nketiah is suspended for Arsenal. Calum Chambers, Bernd Leno, Pablo Mari and Gabriel Martinelli are all out injured.
- Tanganga and Foyth are the only injury absentees for Spurs tonight. Dele Alli is a major doubt. Eric Dier is suspended. Lo Celso is also a minor doubt.
- My Verdict: This North London Derby has the potential to be a tightly fought affair between two sides desperate for points. Tottenham’s form has been dismal after the lockdown while Arsenal have looked decent going forward and at the back. Arsenal have a great chance to improve their dismal away form and get a win against the struggling Tottenham.
- Arsenal have improved their overall attacking and defensive play since the arrival of Mikel Arteta as the manager of the club. Their recent record against Tottenham is poor, however, and they will want to address that tonight.
- Tottenham generally improve their performances drastically in the derby and Harry Kane will be desperate to add to his tally against the Gunners tonight.
- Nothing much separates these 2 sides. Their form this season makes it impossible for us to predict the outcome of this match. Hence, I am predicting a scored draw in this one.
- Interesting Stat 1: Tottenham are unbeaten in their last five home league games against Arsenal (W3, D2).
- Interesting Stat 2: Tottenham have dropped 42 points from winning positions in Premier League games against Arsenal, more than any side has against another in the competition’s history.
- Interesting Stat 3: No Premier League fixture has seen more penalties scored than the north London derby – 19 have been netted in total. [Stats Source: BBC].
- My Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Arsenal
Tottenham: Kane, Son, Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Lucas Moura, Alderweireld, Aurier
Arsenal: Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, Nketiah, Bellerin, Tierney, Ceballos
- Aurier/Lo Celso
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11