TOR vs HOU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Line-ups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the NBA match between the Toronto Raptors and the Houston Rockets.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Match Time: 6 December 2019, 6:00 am IST
Venue – Scotiabank Arena
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Raptors are ranked 3rd in the Eastern Conference and had a great start to their season with a record of 15-5.
Rockets have also started well to this season and currently sit at 5th place in the Western conference having a record of 13-7.
- The best thing for Raptors is that every player is performing and has been consistent so far, including the bench.
- Lowry and Siakam are big names who are expected to perform well. They will clock most number of minutes in the match and hence expected to give good points. Siakam is a must pick in the team.
- Gasol will start up front ahead of Ibaka but he needs to level up himself to guarantee an automatic selection in the starting lineup.
- VanVleet is their dark horse who has surprised this season so far. He has been unstoppable and has played a pivotal role in all the matches. He is a must pick in the team.
- Anunoby is performing decently coming off the bench. Keeping in mind his low credits, he can be a useful pick in your fantasy pick if you want to take high credit players.
- Harden and Westbrook looks like an unstoppable force this season.
- Harden is averaging 36 PPG and he is an obvious choice for captaincy in both small and grand leagues. He is definitely one of the best SG in NBA right now.
- Westbrook has had most number of triple-doubles than any other player. He will be another automatic choice in the team. He is expected to clock 30 or more minutes in the match.
- Capella has been in great form and has been accumulating good points both in defence and attack. Try picking him in your team.
- House will be a GTD for the Rockets. He is contributing well to the team from the bench.
- Tucker will also start in defence and will assist the MVP’s (Harden and Westbrook)
Raptors: Lowry, VanVleet, Anunoby, Siakam, Gasol
Rockets: Westbrook, Harden, Mclemore, Tucker, Capela
Captain Choice: Harden
TOR vs HOU Prediction: A win for the Houston Rockets
Match Tip: This clash will be between a team unit of Raptors vs the duo of Harden and Westbrook. If these two perform to their best, then there’s no stopping the Rockets tomorrow.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11