SWE-W vs THL-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between Sweden and Thailand.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 5.30 – 5.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
Sweden: Lindahl, Eriksson, Sembrant, Fischer, Glas, Seger, Asllani, Rubensson, Rolfo, Hurtig, Anvegard.
Thailand: Boonsing; Chinwong, Sornsai, Srangthaisong; Phancha, Dangda, Pikul Khueanpet; Sungngoen, Intamee, Thongsombut; Nildhamrong (Miranda Nild).
— Goal (@goal) June 16, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Sweden are ranked 9th in the FIFA rankings while Thailand are ranked 34th in the world.
- Sweden defeated Chile 2-0 in their first group match and will be favourites to win tonight.
- Seger will most likely be on penalties for Sweden.
- Thailand got massacred 13-0 by the USA in their previous match.
- My Prediction: Sweden 4-0 Thailand.
Sweden: Lindahl, Asllani, Blackstenius, Jakobsson
Thailand: Orathai Srimanee, Kanjana Sungngoen, Suchawadee Nildhamrong
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
Alternate Pick: You may pick Seger in place of Anvegard
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11