SWE-W vs CN-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between Sweden and Canada.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
Sweden: Lindahl; Glas, Fischer, Sembrant, Eriksson; Seger, Rubensson, Asllani; Rolfo, Jakobsson, Blackstenius.
Canada: Labbe; Chapman, Zadorsky, Buchanan, Lawrence; Schmidt, Scott, Prince, Beckie; Fleming, Sinclair.
— Canada Soccer (@CanadaSoccerEN) June 24, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Canada are ranked 5th in the FIFA rankings while Sweden are ranked 9th in the world.
- Seger will most likely be on penalties for Sweden.
- Canada will be slight favourites to win this match given their superior FIFA ranking.
- Sinclair is on penalties for Canada (most likely) while Beckie takes most of the corners.
- My Prediction: Sweden 1-2 Canada.
Sweden: Lindahl, Asllani, Blackstenius, Jakobsson
Canada: Buchanan, Beckie, Lawrence, Fleming
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- You may pick Prince in place of Beckie
- You may pick Jakobsson in place of Blackstenius
- You may vice-captain Fleming, Beckie, Rolfo or Blackstenius in place of Asslani
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11