SWE vs UKR – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 match between Sweden and Ukraine.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Sweden: Olsen – Lustig, Lindelöf, Danielson, Augustinsson – Larsson, Olsson, Ekdal, Forsberg – Isak, Kulusevski.
Ukraine: Bushchan; Karavaev, Matviyenko, Zabarnyi, Mykolenko; Malinovskyi, Stepanenko/Sydorchuk, Zinchenko; Yarmolenko, Yaremchuk, Tsygankov.
Team News & Match Tips – SWE vs UKR:
- No injury concerns for both sides.
- My Verdict: Sweden were very defensive against Spain and they were very difficult to break down. They were, however, more progressive against Poland in their final group game.
- Ukraine have a young, dynamic squad that impressed in their opening two matches but they struggled against Austria. Ukraine will face off against a talented Sweden side that is unbeaten in the Euros so far.
- Although Sweden is the favourite to go through, don’t rule out a Ukraine win tonight. This match is a little difficult to call.
- Interesting Fact 1: Sweden are undefeated in their last 9 matches in the European Championship.
- My Prediction: Sweden 1-1 Ukraine
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11