STE vs MOT – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the French Ligue 1 match between St Etienne and Montpellier.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.15 – 11.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
St Etienne: Ruffier; Debuchy, Saliba, Perrin, Polomat; Ait-Bennasser, M’Vila; Nordin, Cabella, Khazri; Beric.
Montpellier: Lecomte; Mendes, Hilton, Congre; Suarez, Skhiri, Le Tallec, Oyongo; Mollet; Laborde, Delort.
— AS Saint-Étienne (@ASSEofficiel) May 10, 2019
- Gabriel, Monnet-Paquet, Subotic, Diony and Hamouma are out injured for St Etienne.
- Aguilar is the only injury absentee for Montpellier.
#ASSEMHSC Le 1️⃣1️⃣ de départ Montpelliérain ??
— MHSC (@MontpellierHSC) May 10, 2019
- St Etienne are unbeaten in their last 7 matches in Ligue 1.
- However, St Etienne have beaten Montpellier just once in their last 4 league games.
- St Etienne has won 12 of his 17 home games in Ligue 1 2018/19 (2 draws, 3 losses).
- Montpellier striker Gaëtan Laborde has been involved in 3 goals against St Etienne in Ligue 1 (2 goals, 1 assist).
- Wahbi Khazri is St Etienne’s top scorer this season with 13 goals and 6 assists in Ligue this season.
- Andy Delort is Montpellier’s top scorer this season with 14 goals and 7 assists in Ligue this season.
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Safe)(Updated):
Alternate Pick: You may pick Beric in place of Laborde.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Small Risk)(updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11