In this article, I will preview the Premier League Gameweek 35 Qualifier for the Starpick CL Stairway to Heaven Contest.
Entry for this contest is FREE.
To find out more details about this exclusive contest, click HERE.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
How to Download the Starpick App?
- Use this Link to Download the Starpick App and join contests for football matches and stand a chance to watch the UEFA Champions League final in Madrid.
- Bournemouth vs Fulham – Fulham are already relegated and are woeful away from home. Bournemouth thrashed Brighton 5-0 in their previous match. Potential transfer targets: David Brooks, Ryan Fraser, Josh King, Callum Wilson.
- Huddersfield vs Watford – Deeney is suspended for Watford. Huddersfield are already relegated and are in woeful form. Watford should win this one. Potential transfer targets: Gray, Deulofeu, Masina, Cathcart, Hughes.
- West Ham United vs Leicester City – West Ham have lost 4 of their last 5 matches while Leicester City have won 4 of their last 5 matches. Vardy is in great form for the Foxes. Lanzini and Nasri are out injured for West Ham. Potential transfer targets: Vardy, Felipe Anderson, Maddison, Tielemans, Arnautovic, Ricardo, Chilwell, Maguire.
- Wolves vs Brighton – Brighton are in miserable form heading into this contest and are battling relegation. Wolves will be desperate to bounce back after suffering back to back defeats. Potential transfer targets: Jimenez, Jota, Doherty, Boly, Neves, Duffy.
- Newcastle United vs Southampton – Newcastle are safe from relegation while Southampton are still fighting to save their lives. Tricky match for both sides as both are in good form. Potential transfer targets: Rondon, Redmond, Perez, Ward-Prowse, Almiron, Valery, Ings.
- Everton vs Manchester United – Everton’s recent home form has been great. Manchester United are not playing well at the moment but it is a must-win match for them. I can see goals in this one. Potential transfer targets: Pogba, Lukaku, Calvert-Lewin, Sigurdsson, Rashford, Martial, Richarlison.
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace – Arsenal’s home record in the Premier League this year is phenomenal. Crystal Palace are safe from relegation and have nothing to play for. Potential transfer targets: Lacazette, Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan, Kolasinac, Ozil, Zaha, Milivojevic.
- Cardiff City vs Liverpool – Cardiff are battling relegation. Liverpool are fighting for the title. A very high stakes encounter but Liverpool should win easily. Potential transfer targets: Salah, Mane, Firmino, van Dijk, Robertson, Trent Arnold, Keita.
- Chelsea vs Burnley – Hazard is in sublime form for Chelsea. They are fighting for a top 4 place. Burnley are virtually safe from relegation and have nothing to play for. Potential transfer targets: Hazard, Willian, Loftus-Cheek, Hudson-Odoi, Luiz, Barnes, Wood.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11