SSMG vs GNGW – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Korean League (K-League) match between Sangju Sangmu and Gangwon FC.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 10.00 – 10.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle and Telegram channel to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Sangju Sangmu: Byeong-Keun-Hwang; Sang uh Kang, Kyung Won Kwon, Jin Hyeok Kim, Jae-Uh-Bae; Sun Woo Kim/Young uh Park, Seok Jong Han (c); Seung Min Song, Seon-Min-Moon, Min Hyeok Kim; Seong- Uk-Jin.
Gangwon FC: Beom Soo Lee; Kwang-hoon Shin, Oh-kyu Kim (c), Chae Min In, Yeong Bin Kim; Guk Yeong Han, Hyeon-sik Lee/Seo Min Woo, Yeong-jae Lee; Jae Wan Jo, Kim Ji-Heung, Kim Seung-dae.
Team News & Match Tips – SSMG vs GNGW:
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Korean League in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- A maximum of 4 foreign players are allowed in the playing XI of each K-League side.
- The K-League season is divided into 3 parts. The regular season has 2 phases while the championship-relegation round happens in the final month of the season. This will, however, be a reduced season.
- My Verdict: Gangwon FC finished 6th in the K-League last season. They were the 3rd highest scoring league in the division last season behind Jeonbuk and Ulsan.
- Visitors Sangju Sangmu finished 7th in the K-League last season. Sangju Sangmu will be relegated to the second division at the end of this season. They are a military club.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Even though this will be an away match for them, Gangwon are expected to have the majority of the possession while Sangju Sangmu are expected to operate on the counter-attack. I am going for a Gangwon away win this match but a clean sheet for them is not a guarantee.
- Interesting Stat 1: Sangmu won twice and lost once against Gangwon last season with both teams winning their home matches.
- Interesting Stat 2: Gangwon midfielder Han Guk-young completed more passes than any other player in the K League last season.
- My Prediction: Sangju Sangmu 1-2 Gangwon FC
Sangju Sangmu: Seon-Min-Moon, Seong- Uk-Jin, Kwon Kwon-won, Seok Jong Han, Min Hyeok Kim
Gangwon FC: Jae Wan Jo, Kim Ji-Heung, Kim Seung-dae, Kwang-hoon Shin, Hyeon-sik Lee, Yeong-jae Lee
- Jae Wan Jo
- Kim Ji-Heung/Kim Seung-dae
- Seon-Min-Moon/Seong- Uk-Jin
- Kwang-hoon Shin
- Seok Jong Han
- Yeong-jae Lee/Guk Yeong Han
- Kwon Kwon-won/Min Hyeok Kim
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy these teams. These teams are just templates. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11