SLA vs BTE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Belarus Cup semi-final 1st Leg between Slavia Mozyr and BATE Borisov.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 7.00 – 7.15 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Slavia-Mozyr: Baranovski; Pantya, Potapov, Tymonyuk/Costrov, Chukhley; Shevchenko, Raevskiy; Kotlyarov, Narh, Zhuk; Melnikov.
BATE Borisov: Chickhan; Kopitovic, A Filipovic, Filipenko, Volkov/Nastic; Baga, Williumsson; Milic/Nekhajchik, Skavysh/Saroka, Stasevich, Dragun.
Team News & Match Tips – SLA vs BTE:
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Belarus Cup matches in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- My Verdict: BATE Borisov finished 2nd in the Belarusian Premier League last season. They had the joint best defence in the Belarusian League last season.
- Slavia-Mozyr finished 8th in the Belarus Premier League last season. They were one of the lowest goal scorers last season. They were in a relegation fight all season but managed to finish in mid-table following a strong end to the season.
- Slavia have played very well this season and BATE Borisov have clearly not rediscovered their best form yet this season. Slavia have already defeated BATE at home this season. They won 2-1 at home 2 weeks ago.
- In terms of quality, BATE are clear favourites. But in terms of current form, Slavia Mozyr have the upper hand. Another factor to consider is this – the 2nd leg of the semi-final is likely to be postponed indefinitely because of the coronavirus pandemic. So, it is difficult to say what the mindset of the two teams will be heading into this contest.
- All 3 results in this match will not be surprising. Be prepared for a 0-0 as well.
- My Prediction: Slavia Mozyr ?-? BATE Borisov
Slavia-Mozyr: Melnikov, Zhuk, Chukhley, Narh, Shevchenko, Kotlyarov
BATE Borisov: Dragun, Stasevic, Nekhajchik, Skavysh, Milic/Saroka
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Small League):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 (Small or Medium League):
Best Dream11 Combination 4 (Medium League):
Best Dream11 Combination 5 (Grand League):
Note: DO NOT copy these teams. These teams are just templates. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11