SHSO vs DYB – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Belarus Cup semi-final 2nd Leg between Shakhtyor Soligorsk and Dinamo Brest.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 7.30 – 7.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Shakhtyor Soligorsk: Gutor; Antic, Sachivko, Khadarkevich, Balanovich; Szoke, Kendysh, Selyava; Vukmanic/Podstrelov; Ivanovic; Lisakovich/Bodul.
Dinamo Brest: Ignatovich; Veretilo, Kiki, Pavlovets, Vitus; Noyok, Kislyak; Gordeychuk, Savitskiy, Milevskiy; Laptev.
Team News & Match Tips – SHSO vs DYB:
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Belarus Cup matches in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- Bakaj is out injured for Dinamo Brest after suffering a bad knee injury 2 weeks ago.
- Shindagoridze is an injury doubt for Shakhtyor tonight.
- My Verdict: Dinamo Brest defeated Shakhtyor 2-0 at home in the first leg of the Belarus Cup semi-final 2 weeks ago. However, they lost 2-0 against the same opponent at home last week in the league.
- Dinamo Brest finished 1st in the Belarusian Premier League last season. No team scored more goals or picked up more points than Dinamo Brest last season.
- Shakhtyor finished 3rd in the Belarusian Premier League last season. They had the joint best defensive record in the league last season.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Both teams have made an indifferent start to the season and have put in several inconsistent displays. Just one point separates them in the league table. However, Dinamo currently hold a solid 2 goal lead over their opponents heading into this match.
- Similar to the other semi-final, an early away goal in this match can change the outcome of this semi-final dramatically.
- Interesting Fact: Shakhtyor had the best home record in the league last season (12 wins, two draws and one defeat) but they are yet to win at home this season.
- My Prediction: Shakhtyor Soligorsk 1-1 Dinamo Brest
Shakhtyor: Bodul, Kendysh, Diasamidze, Balanovich, Podstrelov, Llullaku
Dinamo Brest: Laptev, Savitskiy, Milveskiy, Sadovskiy, Bakaj, Noyok, Kiki
Fantasy Scout 11 is raising funds for the NGO @goonj that is currently working to ensure that people on the roads survive this COVID-19 Coronavirus Lockdown time with access to basic Food & medical care.
If you want to donate, visit the link: https://t.co/l4QmEKAYSQ
— FantasyScout11 (@FantasyScout_11) April 15, 2020
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 1:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 2:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 3:
Note: DO NOT copy these teams. These teams are just templates. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11