SHF vs MUN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Sheffield United and Manchester United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Sheffield United: Ramsdale; Basham, Egan, Stevens; Baldock, Berge, Ampadu, Fleck, Lowe; Mousset, Burke
Manchester United: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Telles; Matic/McTominay, Pogba; Mata, Fernandes, Rashford; Martial.
Team News & Match Tips – SHF vs MUN:
- Ollie McBurnie is a doubt for Sheffield United tonight. Jack O’Connell is out for the rest of the season.
- Phil Jones and Sergio Romero are unavailable for Manchester United tonight. Cavani is a small doubt.
- My Verdict: Manchester United suffered a harrowing 3-2 loss to RB Leipzig in the Champions League last week which sent them crashing out of the competition. Another away win tonight, however, can see them rise to 5th place in the league table.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Sheffield United have picked up just one point this season. They need to start picking up wins soon if they are to survive in the Premier League next season. Manchester United are heavy favourites to win this match given their 100% away record this season. However, they should be beware of a Blades side who will be fighting tooth and nail for every point.
- Interesting Fact 1: Sheffield United are winless in their last seven games against Manchester United.
- Interesting Fact 2: Sheffield United are the only Premier League team not to have kept a clean sheet this season.
- Interesting Fact 3: Only five of Manchester United’s 20 league points have come at home this season, along with only three of their 19 goals.
- Interesting Fact 4: Manchester United have won all five of their away league matches this season despite conceding first in each, and are the only top-flight side with a 100% away record. [Stats Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: Sheffield United 0-2 Manchester United
Sheffield United: Lundstram, Berge, Basham, Baldock, Stevens, Egan, Brewster
Manchester United: Bruno Fernandes, Rashford, Martial, Wan-Bissaka, Telles
- Bruno Fernandes
- Enda Stevens
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11