SHA vs WOL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Europa League match between Shakhtar Donetsk and Wolfsburg.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 10.00 – 10.25 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Shakhtar Donetsk: Pyatov – Dodô, Kryvtsov, Bondar, Matviyenko – Marcos Antônio, Stepanenko, Alan Patrick – Marlos, Júnior Moraes, Taison.
Wolfsburg: Casteels – Roussilon, Knoche, Brooks, Gerhardt – Guilavogui, Arnold, Schlager – Ginczek, Weghorst, Brekalo.
Team News & Match Tips – SHA vs WOL:
- Artem Bondarenko, Ismaily, Mykhailo Mudryk and Nazarii Muravskyi are all unavailable f0r Shakhtar tonight.
- Renato Steffen is suspended for Wolfsburg tonight. Right-Back Kevin Mbabu tested positive for coronavirus and is also unavailable. Otavio, Mehmedi and Camacho are out injured.
- My Verdict: We still cannot really assess what to expect in the coming days in the Europa or Champions League. Many teams have not played a competitive game for a few weeks and may first have to build the right bond with the competition that has been paused for five months. Not least because of this, it is extremely difficult to predict the outcome of the game between Shakhtar Donetsk and Wolfsburg.
- Wolfsburg are missing some key personnel and will need to score at least 2 goals to progress to the next round. Shakhtar do not need to attack and can pick off Wolfsburg on the counter. I am not confident in Shakjtar’s ability to defend. I am going for a high-scoring draw in this one.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Interesting Fact 1: Weghorst has scored 7 goals in his last 9 matches for Wolfsburg.
- Interesting Fact 2: Shakhtar have managed to reach the next round in nine out of ten occasions where they won the first leg away from home.
- Interesting Fact 3: Shakhtar have only won one of their last eight European home games.
- Interesting Fact 4: Last 7 home matches of Shakhtar against German oppositions ended in a draw.
- Interesting Fact 5: Wolfsburg are unbeaten in their last 9 European away matches.
- My Prediction: Shakhtar Donetsk 2-2 Wolfsburg
Shakhtar Donetsk: Junior Moraes, Taison, Marlos, Alan Patrick, Matviyenko, Marcos Antônio
Wolfsburg: Weghorst (P), Steffen, Arnold, Brekalo, Mehmedi, Mbabu, Ginczek, Brooks
- Junior Moraes
- Alan Patrick
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11