SHA vs RM – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Shakhtar Donetsk and Real Madrid.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.15 – 11.25 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Shakhtar Donetsk: Trubin, Dodo, Matvienko, Bondar, Cipriano, Stepanenko, Antonio, Marlos, Tete, Solomon, Junior Moraes.
Real Madrid: Courtois; Nacho, Militao, Varane, Mendy; Modric/Odegaard, Casemiro, Kroos; Vázquez, Benzema, Vinicius/Rodrygo.
Team News & Match Tips – SHA vs RM:
- Eden Hazard, Carvajal, Sergio Ramos, Odriozola and Fede Valverde are unavailable for Real Madrid tonight.
- Ismaily, Khocholava, Linnet, Dentinho and Kornienko are unavailable for Shakhtar tonight.
- My Verdict: Real Madrid have struggled to score goals since football returned after the pandemic. October’s 3-2 loss at home to Shakhtar Donetsk sent shockwaves across Europe. They will need to defend better this time around.
- Shakhtar Donetsk are a very attacking side who are not very reliable defensively. They have been ravaged by injuries in their squad and will be significantly weakened tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- So what can we expect from Real Madrid tonight. They have been very unpredictable since the beginning of the season. This can be a potentially tricky tie for the Spanish champions. However, given Shakhtar’s wretched form, I am expecting Real Madrid to edge this one. But don’t rule out another poor display from Real Madrid and a possible Shakhtar win.
- Interesting Fact 1: Junior Moraes was directly involved in seven goals in eight Europa League appearances for Shakhtar Donetsk (five goals, two assists), with all coming in the knockout phase.
- Interesting Fact 2: Shakhtar lost their last two matches in the Champions League against Borussia Monchengladbach by an aggregate 10-0 scoreline.
- Interesting Fact 3: Real Madrid and Shakhtar Donetsk will meet for the third time in the UEFA Champions League with Real Madrid winning two times and Shakhtar winning once.
- Interesting Fact 4: Real Madrid were unbeaten in their last eight games against Ukrainian opposition in European competitions (W5 D3) before their shock 3-2 loss at home against Shakhtar on Match Day 1.
- My Prediction: Shakhtar Donetsk 1-2 Real Madrid
— Real Madrid C.F. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 (@realmadriden) November 29, 2020
Real Madrid: Benzema, Sergio Ramos, Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Vinicius
Shakhtar Donetsk: Junior Moraes, Taison, Marlos, Alan Patrick, Matviyenko
- Ferland Mendy
- Junior Moraes
- Lucas Vazquez
- Which Real Madrid will turn up tonight?
- Will Benzema start? Should we trust him with captaincy?
- Can Shakhtar rediscover their form? Who are their best attackers?
- Who to pick in the Real Madrid midfield? Can Madrid keep a clean sheet tonight?
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11