SEV vs RB – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the La Liga match between Sevilla and Real Betis.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Sevilla: Vaclík; Navas, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Reguilón; Fernando, Joan Jordan/Oliver Torres, Banega; Suso, En-Nesyri/Ocampos; De Jong.
Real Betis: Robles; Emerson, Bartra, Mandi/Sidnei, Álex Moreno; Guido Rodriguez, Guardado, Canales; Nabil Fekir, Joaquín; Loren Morón/Borja Iglesias.
Team News & Match Tips – SEV vs RB:
- Juanmi is out injured for Real Betis.
- Gudelj is suspended for Sevilla while Lucas Ocampos is an injury doubt.
- My Verdict: The La Liga returns after the coronavirus pandemic with the Andalusian derby between Sevilla and Real Betis.
- Real Betis are currently 12th in the La Liga table while Sevilla currently occupy 3rd position.
- Sevilla are in a tough battle for a place in the Champions League next season with Valencia, Real Sociedad, Atletico Madrid and Getafe breathing down their necks.
- Real Betis defeated Real Madrid in their previous match. However, they had won just 1 of their previous 10 league matches. They are a very inconsistent side.
- Two wildly inconsistent sides square off against one another in a riveting derby match. Given the inconsistent nature of both teams, the coronavirus-enforced 3-month break and the fact this is a derby, expect any scoreline in this match. I will go for a home win for Sevilla.
- Interesting Fact 1: Sevilla have the 11th best home record in La Liga but the 2nd best away record in the league.
- Interesting Fact 2: Sevilla have scored at least one goal in the last 19 matches.
- Interesting Fact 3: The last 7 H2H encounters between these 2 teams have yielded 4 Sevilla wins, 2 Betis wins and 1 draw.
- My Prediction: Sevilla 2-1 Real Betis
Lopetegui on Lucas Ocampos being a doubt for the game:
“Ocampos has done a great job in our mini pre-season and had a problem in the final stretch this week. We’ll decide tomorrow. If he plays, it’ll be because we can guarantee his fitness” #LLL
— La Liga Lowdown 🧡🇪🇸⚽️ (@LaLigaLowdown) June 10, 2020
Sevilla: Banega (P), De Jong, Joan Jordan, Ocampos (P), Jesus Navas
Real Betis: Loren Moron, Joaquín (P), Fekir (P), Canales (P), Emerson
- Ocampos (if available)
- De Jong/Banega
- Joaquin/Loren Moron
- Jesus Navas
- Diego Carlos/Reguilon
- Bartra/Alex Moreno
- Joan Jordan
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11