SEV vs MUN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Europa League match between Sevilla and Manchester United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Sevilla FC: Bono; Jesús Navas, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Reguilón; Fernando, Banega, Jordán; Ocampos, Suso/Munir, En-Nesyri.
Manchester United: Romero; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams; Matic, Pogba; Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford; Martial
Team News & Match Tips – SEV vs MUN:
- Phil Jones and Luke Shaw are out injured for Manchester United.
- Gudelj is unavailable for Sevilla.
- My Verdict: Sevilla head into this match on the back of some excellent form towards the end of their domestic campaign. Sevilla were superb against Roma and Wolves in the earlier rounds and they will be in confident mood heading into tonight’s match.
- Manchester United are one of the firm favourites to win this competition. They have an excellent opportunity to get another major trophy in their bag and they certainly possess the personnel to do so.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Sevilla are the most successful side in the history of the Europa League and the UEFA Cup. They have a proper pedigree in this competition. Manchester United have also got a lot of big, heavy hitters in their squad who can exploit the Sevilla defence. I do not see a clear winner in this match and am going for a scored draw between these two confident teams.
- Interesting Fact 1: No team has won more Europa League/UEFA Cup titles than Sevilla.
- Interesting Fact 2: Sevilla are unbeaten in their last 19 matches in all competitions.
- Interesting Fact 3: Manchester United have lost just one of their last 24 fixtures in all competitions.
- Interesting Fact 4: Manchester United have progressed to the final from each of their past four European semi-final appearances (2008, 2009 and 2011 Champions League and 2017 Europa League).
- Interesting Fact 5: United and Sevilla’s only two meetings were in the last 16 of the 2017-18 Champions League, with Sevilla winning 2-1 at Old Trafford in the second leg, after a goalless draw in the first leg.
- Interesting Fact 6: Manchester United have been awarded 21 penalties in all competitions this season – more than any other side across Europe’s top five leagues.
- Interesting Fact 7: Sevilla have reached the Europa League semi-final on three previous occasions and gone on to win the tournament each time (2014, 2015, 2016).
- My Prediction: Sevilla 1-1 Manchester United
Sevilla: Ever Banega, Ocampos (P), Jesus Navas, Reguilon, Kounde, Diego Carlos, Munir
Manchester United: Martial, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford, Maguire, Greenwood, Pogba
- Bruno Fernandes
- Anthony Martial
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11