SEV vs INT – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Europa League match between Sevilla and Inter Milan.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.15 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Sevilla: Bono; Jesus Navas, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Reguilon; Jordan, Fernando, Banega; Suso, En-Neysri, Ocampos.
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Godin, de Vrij, Bastoni; D’Ambrosio, Barella, Brozovic, Gagliardini, Young; Lautaro Martinez, Lukaku.
Team News & Match Tips – SEV vs INT:
- Sensi is out injured for Inter Milan while Alexis Sanchez is a small injury doubt.
- Lucas Ocampos is also a small injury doubt for this match.
- My Verdict: This is a big European Final so both teams will be pumped up for the occasion. Inter ended their Serie A campaign with 3 wins on the bounce. Inter Milan comfortably dispatched Getafe, Bayer Leverkusen and Shakhtar Donetsk last time out.
- Sevilla are the most successful side in the history of the Europa League and the UEFA Cup. They have a proper pedigree in this competition. Inter Milan have also got a lot of big, heavy hitters in their squad who can exploit the Sevilla defence.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Inter Milan’s impressive defensive displays this season and their overall squad strength makes them very slight favourites to win this match. However, Sevilla’s European pedigree cannot be underestimated and I can see them cause major problems tonight for the Inter defence.
- These are two excellent sides in very good form. I am backing Inter Milan to win this after extra time.
- Interesting Fact 1: Inter conceded the fewest goals in Serie A this season and have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 matches in all competitions.
- Interesting Fact 2: No team has won more Europa League/UEFA Cup titles than Sevilla.
- Interesting Fact 3: Inter striker Romelu Lukaku has scored in each of his last ten appearances in the UEFA Europa League (14 goals).
- Interesting Fact 4: Sevilla are unbeaten in their last 19 matches in all competitions.
- Interesting Fact 5: Sevilla have reached the Europa League/UEFA Cup Final on five previous occasions and gone on to win the tournament each time.
- Interesting Fact 6: In the semi-finals, Suso and Luuk de Jong became the 10th and 11th different scorers for Sevilla in this season’s Europa League – only Manchester United (12) have had more.
- Interesting fact 7: Sevilla have never lost a one-off knockout match in Uefa Cup/Europa League history (P8 W6 D2 – winning the two draws on penalties).
- My Prediction: Sevilla 1-2 Inter Milan (After Extra Time)
Sevilla: Ever Banega, Ocampos (P), Jesus Navas, Reguilon, Kounde, Diego Carlos, Munir
Inter Milan: Lukaku, Lautaro Martinez, Brozovic, Young, D’Ambrosio, De Vrij
- Lautaro Martinez
- De Vrij
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11