SEV vs BAR – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Copa Del Rey semi-final 1st leg match between Sevilla and FC Barcelona.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Sevilla: Bono; Aleix Vidal, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Escudero; Fernando, Jordán; Suso, Rakitic, Papu Gómez/Munir; En-Nesyri.
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Mingueza, Umtiti, Lenglet, Jordi Alba; Busquets, De Jong, Pedri; Dembélé, Griezmann, Messi.
Team News & Match Tips – SEV vs BAR:
- Gerard Piqué, Ronald Araujo, Philippe Coutinho, Sergi Roberto, Ansu Fati, Sergiño Dest, Miralem Pjanic and Martin Braithwaite are unavailable for Barcelona tonight.
- Lucas Ocampos, Óscar Rodríguez, Marcos Acuña and Jesús Navas are unavailable for Sevilla.
- My Verdict: Barcelona have put in some virtuoso performances since the turn of the year. Messi, Griezmann and De Jong have really stepped up in recent weeks for the Catalans.
- Sevilla performed spectacularly en route to winning the UEFA Europa League last season. They will not fear Barcelona and will head into this clash full of confidence.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Sevilla is likely to be one of the toughest tests for Barcelona so far this season. However, with both teams missing some crucial players, I am expecting a cagey encounter and a possible draw in this one.
- Interesting Fact 1: Sevilla are on a run of seven games unbeaten in the league and cup, and have only conceded one goal in those games.
- Interesting Fact 2: Barcelona have won their last eleven games in all competitions with only one of those games being played at Camp Nou.
- Interesting Fact 3: Lionel Messi has scored 37 goals in his last 39 matches against Sevilla.
- Interesting Fact 4: This is only the second time that Ronald Koeman has managed to team in the Copa del Rey. The last was with Valencia in 2018, and they won it.
- My Prediction: Sevilla 1-1 FC Barcelona
Barcelona: Lionel Messi (P), Griezmann, De Jong, Alba, Pedri
Sevilla: En-Nesyri, Rakitic, Suso, Joan Jordan, Kounde, Papu
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11