In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of today’s Serie A matches between Juventus vs Atalanta and Inter Milan vs Napoli.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline. An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups – JUV vs ATN:
Juventus: Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, Danilo; Ramsey/Kulusevski, Arthur, McKennie, Chiesa; Morata, Ronaldo.
Atalanta: Gollini; Toloi, Romero, Djimsiti; Hateboer, De Roon, Freuler, Gosens; Gomez/Malinovskyi, Pessina; Zapata.
Team News & Match Tips – JUV vs ATN:
- My Verdict: Ilicic, Caldara, Piccini and Pasalic are unavailable for Atalanta tonight.
- Atalanta’s defensive form has improved this season but it has come at a cost. Atalanta have struggled to score as many goals as they did last season.
- Juventus seem to be turning the corner under Andrea Pirlo after making an underwhelming start to the campaign. The 3-0 win against Barcelona at the Camp Nou seems to have reinvigorated the Juventus squad.
- Given their home advantage and current form, Juventus should win this match against a ruptured Atalanta side.
- My Prediction: Juventus 2-1 Atalanta
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Head to Head) – JUV vs ATN:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Grand League) – JUV vs ATN:
Probable Lineups – INT vs NAP:
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Darmian/Hakimi, Barella, Brozovic, Gagliardini, Young; Lukaku, Lautaro Martinez.
Napoli: Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Bakayoko, Demme, Zielinski; Lozano, Mertens, Insigne.
Team News & Match Tips – INT vs NAP:
- My Verdict: Vidal and Sanchez are unavailable for Inter while Hakimi is a major doubt for this match.
- No major injury concerns for Napoli tonight. Demme may replace Fabian Ruiz in the starting lineup.
- Inter Milan bounced back from their Champions League exit by defeating Cagliari last weekend. After exiting Europe altogether, they can solely focus on the league campaign.
- Napoli, on the other hand, have been in excellent form this season in Serie A as well as the Europa League. They can be a tough nut to crack for any team on their day.
- Nothing much separates these two sides. Both managers would be happy with a point and I am going for a scored draw in this one.
- My Prediction: Inter Milan 1-1 Napoli (Or a 0-0)
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Head to Head) – INT vs NAP:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Grand League) – INT vs NAP:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11