SEN vs UGN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the African Cup of Nations match between Senegal and Uganda.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Senegal: Gomis; Gassama, Kouyate, Koulibay, Sabaly; Badou Ndiaye, Gana Gueye; Saivet, Mané, Sarr; Niang.
Uganda: D. Onyango; Mugabi, Wasswa, Walusimbi, Juuko; K. Aucho, M. Azira; Abdu Lumala, E.Okwi, F.Miya; Kaddu.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Senegal are the highest ranked (22) country in the AFCON 2019. They are one of the top favourites to win the competition.
- Uganda are ranked 80th in the world and are one of the most under-rated teams in the tournament.
- Uganda have the capability of frustrating the opposition and capitalizing on set pieces and on the counter-attacks.
- Youssouf Sabaly, Alfred Ndiaye and Salif Sane are expected to return from injury for Senegal tonight.
- However, Senegal goalkeeper Edouard Mendy has been ruled out of the tournament after fracturing his hand.
- My Prediction: Senegal 2-0 Uganda.
Senegal: Mane, Sarr, Keita, Koulibaly, Niang
Uganda: Emmanuel Okwi, Patrick Kaddu, Farouk Miya, Denis Onyango
Best Dream11 Combination (updated):
- You may pick Salif Sane in place of Sabaly.
- You may pick Miya in place of Okwi.
- You may captain Sarr and vice-captain Mane.
- You may even vice-captain Niang or Gassama.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11