SEN vs ALG – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the African Cup of Nations match between Senegal and Algeria.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 9.30 – 9.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Senegal: Mendy; Wagué, Kouyaté, Koulibay, Sabaly; Badou Ndiaye, Alfred Ndiaye, Diatta; Mané, Niang, Keita.
Algeria: M’bolhi; Benlamri, Mandi, Bensebaini, Attal; Guedioura, Bennacer, Feghouli; Mahrez, Belaili, Bounedjah.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Senegal is the highest ranked (22) country in the AFCON 2019 and is one of the top favorites to win the competition.
- Algeria is ranked 68th in the world by FIFA but has some world class players in their side.
- Both sides are very strong offensively so we can expect goals tonight.
- Sadio Mane missed the last match but is expected to start for Senegal tonight.
- Salif Sane, Ismaila Sarr and Idrissa Gana Guèye are injury doubts for Senegal tonight.
- My Prediction: Senegal 3-1 Algeria.
Senegal: Mane, Keita, Koulibaly, Niang
Algeria: Mahrez, Feghouli, Brahimi, Bounedjah
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- You may pick Belaili in place of Feghouli.
- You may pick Niang in place of Balde.
- You may pick Wague in place of Sabaly
- You may go for 3 Senegal defenders in place of Bensebaini
- You may vice-captain Balde, Niang or Bounedjah in place of Mahrez.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11