SAAR vs LEV – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the DFB Pokal semi-final between FC Saarbrücken and Bayer Leverkusen.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.15 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
FC Saarbrücken: Batz – Barylla, Schorch, Uaferro, Mar. Müller – Zellner – Perdedaj, Zeitz – Mendler, Froese/Jänicke – Jacob.
Bayer 04 Leverkusen: Hradecky – Weiser, Tah, Tabsoba/Sven Bender, Sinkgraven/Wendell – Demirbay, Paulinho – Bellarabi, Diaby/Bailey, Wirtz – Alario/Volland.
Team News & Match Tips – SAAR vs LEV:
- Kai Havertz is out injured for Bayer Leverkusen. Lars Bender is also unavailable.
- My Verdict: FC Saarbrücken are a 4th division German side who overcame the challenge of Bundesliga sides such as Dusseldorf and FC Koln to make their way into the semi-finals. However, as their league season is over, Saarbrücken have not played competitive football since early March.
- Bayer Leverkusen have had an excellent league campaign but they suffered two defeats in their last 4 matches against Wolfsburg and Bayern Munich respectively. Overall, they have been in stellar form over the last 5 months in all competitions.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- FC Saarbrücken’s lack of match practice will reduce their chances of another giant-killing in tonight’s match. Leverkusen, who have a busy calendar in the coming weeks, will look to get an early goal and maybe sit on their lead and preserve their energy for the remainder of the match.
- Interesting Fact 1: Florian Wirtz became the youngest goalscorer in Bundesliga history when he scored against Bayern Munich last week.
- Interesting Fact 2: This will be Bayer Leverkusen’s 6th match in 22 days. They are likely to heavily rotate their players tonight.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- My Prediction: FC Saarbrücken 0-3 Bayer Leverkusen
FC Saarbrücken: Jacob, Kianz Froese, Janicke, Mendler, Perdedaj, Barylla
Bayer Leverkusen: Havertz (P), Diaby, Wirtz, Bellarabi, Alario, Bailey, Sven Bender
- Based on the Lineups
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11